Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
Feel free to message me/ask me to tag something!
I change my mind. I think I’d go back to November of last year and then live the year over again. Then I could maybe… I don’t know. Do something.
can somebody in portland please help me get to a hospital? my phone is dead and i can’t find my charger and i really need help right now
i will literally do anything
nobody is messaging me on here or facebook and im really scared and really dehydrated and i cant keep water down and i feel really alone right now and i cant handle this what am i supposed to do
It’s time for another Bisexual Books giveaway! Bisexual YA author Corinne Duyvis was generous enough to send us some swag from her US tour and we’re happy to pass it along to you guys!
You could win all the fantastic goodies pictured above:
- An AUTOGRAPHED arc of Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
- An arc of Battle Magic by Tamora Pierce
- A copy of Bi-Normal by M.G. Higgins
- A card from Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
- stickers from tumblr, weneeddiversebooks, a full set of stickers from the Pantomime series by Laura Lam, and a bi pride flag
- bookmarks from bi authors featuring Corinne Duyvis, Hannah Moskowitz, and Saundra Mitchell
Now all the boring rules stuff:
- This giveaway is open to everyone (yes international friends this includes you).
- You must be following us here at bisexual-books to win
- You must reblog this post (likes don’t count for this one sorry guys).
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like
- But no giveaway blogs
- Winners will be chosen August 10th at 8pm CST
It will always astound me how the brain manages to tie so many different things together in one weird yet good dream. I was at Comic Con and I was going to see the WtNV live show. I got to meet Dylan Marron beforehand!! And apparently my friend (who isn’t really into fandom stuff as far as I know) came with me. Also, he had a boyfriend, which is weird because I’m 80% sure he’s single in real life. Anyway, his boyfriend was being a complete dork and sending me selfies of himself on my friends phone x)
i hate when someone spoils the movie for me
Governor elections are coming up really soon.
Your main tickets are:
Tx. attorney general Greg Abbott (R)
Senator Wendy Davis (D)
Abbott is for “traditional values” AKA against gay rights.
Davis is all for LGBTQ rights.
IF WENDY DAVIS IS ELECTED TEXAS MAY FINALLY LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE BY NEXT YEAR.
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS VOTE!!!!!
REBLOG TO SAVE LIVES
Little Cosette having bad dreams and Valjean doing a big show of checking under the bed and in all of the wardrobes so she knows she’s safe.
Valjean having nightmares about his time in prison and waking up in a cold sweat to find nine-year-old Cosette opening the wardrobes for him to show him that it’s okay.